Thursday, April 06, 2006

Life is FULL







My "to do" list is long, my studio table full of stuff to finish, I need to drive kids to ball, and school program...life is full, but oh so good. The sun was wonderful yesterday. After much begging, I took off with the little boys to a local park. They played in the water, found some sticks and just had "boy fun". Maybe I shouldn't let them take photos of me with my digital, but when they ask I couldn't refuse. Looks like I'm really "working hard"!!! If you would of seen their clothes and boots after this little adventure-you would KNOW just how much laundry gets done around here! Can't wait to scrapbook some of these photos!


Tulip- Melynda Van Zee Copyright 2006

I spent the morning sharing my newest artistic creations with a local gallery owner who is opening "The Gallerie" in my hometown in just a few weeks. I'm just estatic that she is willing to hang my newest tulip paintings in the gallery, so make your plans now to head to Pella for Tulip Time 2006 and when your here getting bakery yummies stop in at "Times Remembered" (the COOLest scrapbook store in town)to pick up some Scrapbook with Passion paper, and stop in the gallery to take home a "Melynda original" :)

Yes, I keep getting "Scrapbook with Passion" paper sightings :) So FUN! For those of you here in Iowa, I know for sure that the paper is now available here in Pella at "Times Remembered" and "Scrap This, Crop That" in Des Moines, IA. Let me know when you spot it in other stores so I can keep everyone updated. For those of you not in my local area, Sticker Planet (a mail order and internet scrapbook supply company) just released the Girl and Boy lines as part of their Summer Sneak Peek www.stickerplanet.com.

I found out this week that the offical release date of "Painted Scrapbook Pages" will be 11/28/06-just in time for Christmas. You can check out the front cover and read about my book here Painted Scrapbook Pages.

My thought for the day from my Luci Swindoll journal "Live fully every moment. If we don't live in the moment, we'll lose it and it'll never come again."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melynda,

What a blessed day you had. I just wanted to let you know that I was at a craft show this weekend and the owner of Memories on 5th in Coralville said she has your paper and the boy line is going VERY well! Everyone that stopped by my table, I put a plug in for your paper! hehehe