Thursday, January 22, 2009

CHA Sneak Peeks of Canvas Corp.

I'm so excited to show you some Sneak Peeks from the Canvas Corp. booth (#2871).

NEW Canvas

Check out these cute canvas banners-they have a whole new line of canvas products-circles, stars, hearts, squares. They have this great unfinished edge look.



Look at ALL the different shapes! And, canvas from 2 x 2 to 18 x 18. Seriously-how cute are those little tiny square canvases. I can't wait to play with those.


A 12 x 12 Canvas-I just used my scrapbooking circle cutters to trace around with a pencil and then painted.


And great canvas pillows you can decorate any way you want!

Paint Almost ANYTHING-NO sanding, NO priming, NO chemicals


And, for the thing I'm super excited to show everyone at the show-did you know their "Furniture, Cabinet and Trim" paint can be used to paint almost anything-yes, even metal, tin, or old vintage wood pieces!?! Look at these beautiful candle sticks-yah-I've got a few of those brass beauties sitting around in my closet. They painted them a gorgeous chocolate brown and it sticks! I can't get over it! That table they are setting on was one of those old 70's style dark wood with fake brass detailing-now a gorgeous white.



Maybe I shouldn't get quite so excited over a paint-it is JUST PAINT after all, but after all the years of trying to find a good paint to use on all the stuff I have brought home from garage sales and flea markets and finally finding SOMETHING that actually works without all the fuss and mess-well, it DOES get me excited.

Design Binder


This album was the perfect place for my Disney scrapbook because it comes with several different multi-photo pages already packaged into one album. There are 8 1/2 x 11 page protectors, 4 up and 8 up multi-photo pages and a great heavy duty zipper pouch. I really like the look of the wire album rings and they uncrew in a snap, so I could rearrange my pages anyway I wanted.


8 up with our Disney passes and some journalling boxes


4 up with some really cute astronauts.


Transparency Overlay



They also have black decorative hardware so while I use these to hang my original fine art paintings, I also think they are adorable on a scrapbook page with the Canvas black jute rope tied between the two.

Now, there is also some more way cool things...but I can't let everything out of the bag before the show so you'll just have to wait. If I get a chance later on tonight, I will try to post some more photos of some of the projects I'm finishing up on before hitting the plane early tomorrow morning!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice job - you've been busy

Megan Schaffer said...

Where can I order that binder??

Anonymous said...

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is
a very well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful
info. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.


Here is my homepage - pharmacy technician training