Tuesday, July 25, 2006

CHA-Chicago

Excerpts from my quickly jotted notes Sunday AM before heading to last day of market...

It's all just a swirl-the colors, the people, the conversations, the product...so hard to stay focused. Asking myself "What do I need to see? Who do I need to talk to?" Interjected with "look at this", "sit down try that"...too much to absorb-overloaded senses=artist on overdrive.
overheard comments
random thoughts
paths to walk down
or
doors to close
ALL at the SAME TIME
rapid fire machine gun style
fear
anticipation
rejection
idol worship "rock star" scrapbooking divas
money-lots & lots of money
it's just buisness
passion & soul
swirls=flourishes
bohemian & gypsy
modern-classic-hip
tired sore feet
old friends new friends
brilliant reds-soft watercolors
packaging, marketing, huppla, cheerleaders
FREE this and FREE that
sell your soul to the marketplace
almighty dollar
books-how to-technology-over my head
how do I do that?!?
how will I ever afford that?!?
rebates/coupons/desire/covet/plan for future
What is FUTURE???

Where do I go from here?

No comments: